Festival Friends and Family
The ChipLitFest Friends scheme offers members the opportunity to support the Festival and its charitable aims financially.
Why become a Friend? Help us to:
- Promote literacy, especially amongst the schools of the Chipping Norton Schools Partnership
- Support a community project staffed entirely by more than 100 local volunteers
- Attract over 5,000 visitors to our town during the festival weekend
- Bring authors like Raymond Blanc, Dr Rachel Clarke, Marian Keyes, India Knight, Maggie O'Farrell and Pete Paphides to Chipping Norton, to share details of their lives, experiences and inspirations
- Give local children the opportunity to meet their favourite authors and illustrators
- Provide a host of inspiring writing workshops, giving encouragement and invaluable insider tips
- Join us at our annual launch party
- Priority booking in return for a donation of £25 or more
We are very grateful for one-off or regular donations of any amount.
Alongside our Friends scheme, we are also delighted to offer people the opportunity to join the Festival Family. In the early years of ChipLitFest, a number of very generous supporters came on board and they are now awarded the role of Family member. If you are able to make a contribution of £150 or over, we would be delighted to welcome you to the Family!
Benefits to members of the Festival Family include:
- Priority booking
- A Family, Authors and key Sponsors party on the Saturday evening of the Festival weekend
- An invitation to events and parties hosted by ChipLitFest throughout the year, including one held mid-year to update Family on the success of the previous Festival and on plans for the forthcoming one
- Updates giving details of the Festival, our outreach activities, special offers, access to author events etc.
The Friends scheme can be joined at the following level:
- From £25
The Festival Family scheme can be joined at the following level:
- From £150
Whatever level you choose, we will send an annual email reminder when it's time to renew.
Payment can be made online by debit or credit card via the Box Office at the Theatre Chipping Norton who also organise all our ticket sales. Click on this link, you will be asked to create an account with the Theatre if you haven't already got one. It's a very quick process and then, later, when buying your ChipLitFest tickets you will be able to log straight into your account.
We are registered for GiftAid and would be most grateful if you are able to fill out that part of the form.
Payment can be made by phone via the Theatre Box Office, 01608 642350
Payment can be made in person via the Theatre Box Office, 2 Spring Street, Chipping Norton OX7.
Payment can be made by cheque, please send your cheque made payable to Chipping Norton Literary Festival to:
CLF Friends, 7 Goddards Lane, Chipping Norton OX7 5NP. Please include your postal and email address.
If you need to get in touch, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your support and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.
“Supporting ChipLitFest as a Family member gives me a chance to get closer to the Festival, get priority booking and know that I am helping to keep the Festival and, in particular, its work with schools going from strength to strength.” Festival Family member
DURING PRIORITY BOOKING WEEK, 24 FEBRUARY - 1 MARCH 2020, YOU CAN BECOME A CHIPLITFEST FRIEND AND BUY ALL YOUR FESTIVAL TICKETS IN ONE TRANSACTION.