Festival Friends and Family
The ChipLitFest Friends scheme was established in 2013 offering members the opportunity to support the Festival and its charitable aims financially.
Why Become a Friend? Help us to:
- Promote literacy, especially amongst the schools of the Chipping Norton Schools Partnership
- Support a community project staffed entirely by more than 100 local volunteers
- Attract over 3,000 visitors to our town during the festival weekend
- Bring the likes of Jenni Murray, Tony Robinson, Nadiya Hussain, the Rev Richard Coles and Ian Rankin to Chipping Norton, to directly share details of their lives, experiences and inspirations.
- Give local children the opportunity to meet their favourite authors and illustrators
- Provide a host of inspiring writing workshops, giving encouragement and invaluable insider tips
- Join us at our annual launch party
- Priority booking
We are very grateful for one-off or regular donations of any amount.
Alongside our Friends scheme, we are also delighted to offer people the opportunity to join the Festival Family. In the early years of ChipLitFest, a number of very generous supporters came on board and they are now awarded the role of Family member. If you are able to make a contribution of £150 or over, we would be delighted to welcome you to the Family!
Benefits to members of the Festival Family include:
- Priority booking
- A Family, Authors and key Sponsors party on the Saturday evening of the Festival weekend
- An invitation to events and parties hosted by ChipLitFest throughout the year, including one held half way through the year to update Family on the success of the previous Festival and on plans for the forthcoming one
- Updates giving details of the Festival, our outreach activities, special offers, access to author events etc.
The Friends scheme can be joined at the following level:
- Any amount
The Family scheme can be joined at the following level:
- From £150
Whatever level you choose, we will send an annual email reminder of your membership. We are registered for Giftaid and would be most grateful if you are able to fill out that part of the form. Payment can be either made upfront or by Direct Debit over a year.
The email@example.com or returned by post to Cathy at:
CLF Friends, Conygree House, Church Street, Kingham OX7 6YA
Please enclose a cheque made payable to Chipping Norton Literary Festival or pay online on this page.
Cathy can also be contacted by phone: 07775 566030
Thank you for your support and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.
“Supporting ChipLitFest as a Family member gives me a chance to get closer to the Festival, get priority booking and know that I am helping to keep the Festival and, in particular, its work with schools to go from strength to strength.” Festival Family member